Africa is known for producing many great things: Afro-beats, Ankara fabric and Jollof Rice are to just name a few, but here are just some of the great men that have also come out of Africa - and to top it off, they are all single!
1. Idris Elba – Ooooozing sex appeal, British born Idris’s father is Sierra Leonean and his mother is Ghanaian.
2. Tinie Tempah – London born Tinie has Nigerian roots and is not only setting the Music world on fire but also our hearts.
3. John Obi Mikel – Nigerian and Chelsea football player Obi Mikel sprints to 3rd place on the list.
4. Damion Jacobs – South African Model Damion is just raw beauty.
5. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje – Adewale was born to Nigerian parents in London. The Lost star is definitely someone we wouldn’t mind being stranded on a desert island with.
6. Gbenga Akinnagbe - Born in Washington D.C to Nigerian parents, Gbenga is most known for his roles on the television series The Wire and The Good Wife.
7. Wale (rapper) – With Swag soo on point, how could we not love Wale. Born in Washington D.C Wale to Nigerian parents he is also cousin to actor Gbenga Akinnagbe.
8. Loick Essien - Half Nigerian and Ghanaian, cute singer Essien is blowing up the UK music scene.
9. Chiwetel Ejiofor - Award winning British actor Chiwetel Ejiofo, who’s parents are Nigerian, brings sophistication and sexiness together in a way we just can’t get enough of.
10. Ozwald Boating – British-Ghanaian tailor Ozwald Boateng is pure handsomeness in a suit.