Christmas is one certain moment when your household has the festive smell of extended family members having fun in a full house.
The time when your little cousins, nieces and nephews run around in a playful habit. Mum, your aunties and sisters are all together in the kitchen, preparing those tasty, watering, delicious Christmas meals. Dad, the son-in-laws, uncles and brothers, chat and tell their most memorable stories from January till date with drinks in their hands.
A time when your door is opened to friends, colleagues and love ones to celebrate with your extended family this holiday season.
Most times we get bored and too familiar with the classical and old Christmas carols; but now we can give a touch of remix to the Christmas songs playing at the background as the party goes on.
Kick off your Christmas party from these few albums:
- Ex- boy band, Nsync with their Christmas album ‘Home for Christmas’ will bring a fun melody to your family’s Christmas party.
- Kenny G ‘The classic Christmas album’ should be slotted during the appetizer and cocktail period , setting the right relaxation mood, and getting to know your sister’s friend you always had a crush on .
- Michael Buble’s Christmas album sets all couples in the room slow dancing; you even get to see mom and dad getting all cuddly.
- “All I want for Christmas is you…” , cant skip this track out the party. Mariah Carey’s Christmas album should definitely be among the party tracks, especially when the Christmas presents are been opened with excitement.
- Can’t forget ‘8 days of Christmas’ from Destiny’s child, now we can dance and groove all day and night with the family.
Welcome American’s favourite high school TV series students into your home. As the glee club lightens up your party. Now the whole family can dance and sing along.
- Add the powerful and amazing voice of singer, Christina Aguilera ‘s ‘ my kind of Christmas’ album to the party, and glitter the place up.
- Time for the young people in the family to groove. Justin Bieber’s ‘Under the Mistloe’ Christmas album has all the magic in it.
- Country singer, Faith Hill’s ‘Joy to the world’ album brings a feeling of pleasant smiles and hugs exchanged among family members and friends at the party.
- And lastly, swing into the hip-pop, rnb, and pop mood with girl group ‘TLC’ with their ‘Sleigh ride’. At this point if you have been sitting down all alone being shy; you have no choice but to get your groove on with the whole extended family.
Have a fabulous Christmas party with your family and friends this year.