If you are looking for an event with the brilliant combination of beauty, elegance, culture and outstanding personalities: the 2012 Miss Universe laid all that out in perfection.
At the 61st annual miss universe pageant which held on December 19th at planet Hollywood resort and casino in Las Vegas, Noveda was a glittering ceremony as each contestants were asked to model an outfit representative of their own nation.
Here are some excellent outfits from the beauty Queens:
- Miss Venezuela, Irene Sofia Esser Quintero wore a box of chocolate on her head, with her boots, skirt and shoulders all made of delicious chocolate pieces.
- Miss Thailand ,Farida waller on stage at the 2012,
- Miss South Africa, Melinda Bam .
- Miss Israel, Lina Makihuni marked her Jewish identity with an oversized star of David resting on her cleavage and some interesting gold drapery hanging from her arms.
- Miss Nigeria, Isabella Agbor Aguk, appearing in a colorful yellow and lime looking Cross-River outfit.
- Miss Guam, Alyssa Cruz Aguero, used her country’s oysters to make a skimpy bikini bottom.
- Miss Canada, Adwoa Yamoah, celebrated the multiculturalism of Canada by including flags representing its immigrants.
- Miss Mexico, Karina Gonzalez invoked her country with massive ancient symbols crafted from peacock, feather, sliver, rhinestones and sequins.
- Miss Netherland, Nathalie den Dekker, showed off Holland’s famous windmills with pin wheels on her shoulders.
- Miss Jamaica, Chantal Zaky.
- Miss Bolivia, Yessica Mouton, created an exotic number that evokes the patuju her country’s national flower.
- Miss Great Britain,21 year old, Cardiff University psychology student, Holly Hale, wore a superhero costume with the union Jack featuring prominently in the design
Send us comments at FAB on which costume was your favorite.by