FAB brought you our lovely readers news about Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde‘s new reality Tv show, Omotola: The Real Me due to hit screens today, the 6th of December, 2012. The D-Day here and we bring to you a slice of the real deal courtesy, AfricaMagic. This edition reveals locations for the show including Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami, Kingston and Jamaica. We already know you’ll love it.
Here are the 5 reasons we want you to look forward to seeing the series as much as we do.
1. A reality TV series? Wow, that’s a bold move considering the fact that layer upon layer of your once private life will be showcased to the world.
2. Omotola always brings something fresh to the table. How can we not love her for that? It’s either she’s winning an award or getting some big role in a blockbuster or simply playing humanitarian. This actress has so many sides to her we’re more than happy to explore.
3. The video’s exciting in itself and we love the look. It’s something we so badly want to see. We hope you are as enthusiastic.
4. It’s great local content that appeals to even international audiences, thus making it absolutely marketable. We congratulate Omotola on this pioneering decision. Truly entertaining.
5. We already love the promo version, have had a sneak peek into what the offer looks like and we’re totally buying.