Hollywood actress, Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City and all around FAB fashionista Sarah Jessica Parker is definitely a pro when it comes to interview. The actress has proven time and time again, whether on the red carpet or off, she can answer any question with grace and eloquence. This was once again put to test by none other than Vogue with “73 Questions with Sarah Jessica Parker” which sees the star answer 73 questions rapid-fire style while walking around her NYC townhouse and tending to her guest behind the camera.
Ever the multi-tasker SJP takes her guest’s coat, offers him a seat and water, takes a call, all the while answering the quick-fire questions without missing a beat.
Here are some of the questions and SJP’s answers:
1. How long have you been in the area? “Just about 13 years.”
2. What’s your favorite season in New York City? “Fall.”
3. What’s your favorite activity in New York City? “Walking.”
4. Would you ever leave New York City? “Not voluntarily.”
14. iPhone or Android? “Blackberry.”
15. Twitter or Instagram? “Instagram.”
21. Least favorite food? “Parsley.”
22. What do you love on your pizza? “Sausage, peppers, onions.”
34. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? “On the bottom of my foot.”
37. Dogs or cats? “Dogs.”
41. What’s your spirit animal? “Dove.”
49. What’s your favorite curse word? “Shit.”
57. Least favorite color? “Orange.”
61. Blow dry or air dry? “Blow dry.”
62. Heels or flats? “[Insert obvious look here].”
67. Pilates or yoga? “Pilates”
73. Is this the strangest interview you’ve ever had? “Nope, not really.”
Don’t you just love SJP? Drop us a line and tell us what you think about this quirky interview.