Moringa Oleifera is a plant native to Africa and Asia, and has been around for many centuries now. It is an all purpose plant, used as remedy for many ailments from arthritis, to vitamin deficiencies, diabetes and more. It is an edible plant, meaning you can eat it anyhow you want it. Some consume it as a tea, grinding it and mixing it with hot water. Whilst some add the seeds to part of the ingredients for a salad. Here at FAB, a succinctly informative list has been compiled of the fourteen benefits of the plant for you.
1. Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
2. Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
3. Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
4. Promotes the Cell structure of the body
5. Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.
7. Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
8. Beautifies the skin.
9. Promotes energy.
10. Promotes proper digestion.
11. Acts as an antioxidant.
12. Takes care of the immune system of the body.
13. Promotes healthy circulatory system.
14. It is an anti-inflammatory.