The inaugural Inspire 101 Wedding and Special Events Workshop by Cedar Events was a truly inspirational event. Taking place over 3days at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel London, the inspirational and educational event workshops promised to be an insightful 3 days of candid discussions about the opportunities available to today’s wedding & events professional.
Attendees were assured to leave with real skills to enable them to grow their business and take things up to another level.
As stated by the Creative Director Seyi Olusanya, delegates were able to get a real feel for the events industry through a collaborative effort with a team of expert VIP speakers made up of:
* Multi award-winning Yemi Osunkoya of Kosibah Bridal Wear Couturier;
* BAFTA award-winning Photographer Pippa Mackenzie of Pippa Mackenzie Photography;
* The Queen Of Cakes & three times winner of Wedding TV’s “The Great Cake Bake”, Elizabeth Solaru of Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium;
* London’s well known and established Florist William Clarke Flowers;
* Deborah Zwetsloot of Wedding Day Hire;
* Milena Nikolova of Milena Events;
* Freelance Hair & Makeup Artist Buki Akinsanya of Becks Buki;
* Suby Onabanjo Creative Director at Fab Magazine &
* Patricia Ogunfeibo Managing Lawyer at Employee Lawyers Limited.
The event took place over three days beginning on the 24th of February 2012 at the majestic Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel. The fully packed itinerary was split into three days.
One of the highlights of the 3 days was the Champagne & Canapés reception at Harrods on Day 1. This was attended by the Inspire 101 delegates, VIP team of speakers, other wedding industry professionals, brides and grooms, bloggers and a host of wedding, lifestyle and fashion publications including Perfect Weddings, New African Woman and OK! Nigeria.
Many of the delegates said they were inspired, were able to pose their burning questions to the team of VIP experts and able to display their own creativity in a luxurious environment. Many of them walked away from the workshop confident and ready to advance their own exciting ventures. One of the many positive comments made about the event was that they should look into changing the name to Inspire 1 million & 1! and the FAB team couldn’t agree more!
Check out the FAB events in pictures.
Day 1: Business of weddings and special events
And just when we thought the day couldn’t get anymore FABulous Cedar event graced us with this surprise performance from Soprano Bella, Check out the Fab performace below.
Day 2: Creativity & Vendor Relations Day
Day 3: Design & Venue Styling Group Tasks
All photos by FO Photography