Taking a memory remembrance lane at the 2012 Grammys Awards performances with Bruno Mars and his amazing electric slide dance, Foster the people and Maroon 5 incredible tribute to Americans history summer boyband ‘The beach boys’, Chris Brown’s cool performance; jumping glowing boxes performing hit songs of ‘turn up the music’ and ‘beautiful people’ and not forgetting Adele’s mind-blowing performance singing ‘turning tables’.
This year’s at the 55th Annual Grammys Awards 2013, brought another set of talented mind- boggling performances which we enjoyed and was truly entertaining to all their audiences, especially the fans.
- Taylor Swift opening the Grammys with her smashing hit ‘we are Never Ever getting back together’ wearing an all- white ring leader look, with a circus-themed performance. (She surely sang that song with power since Harry Styles is out her mind – maybe.)
- After six years from his first Grammys performance, Justin Timberlake was one music star everyone waited to see perform and he was also able to rouse Jay-z to the stage as they paired the titular look from Justin’s ‘Suit & Tie’ single.
- Since his 2010 performances with Lady Gaga, Sir Elton John gracefully embraced the Grammys stage with Singer/Song writer, Ed Sheeran performing ‘A Team’.
- Kelly Clarkson was outstanding in her black velvet Oday Shakar dress as she paid a powerful homage to music legends, Patti Page and Carole King; singing their hit songs.
- With an unexpected rain shower, the boys from FUN performed their song ‘carry on’ as the rock/pop stars were awaken along with their instruments.