Applicants must be Lagos-based to work from our newly constructed offices in Ikeja GRA at the FAB Building.
We are looking for:
We are looking for individuals who are:
– keen to be fully involved in the day to day running of our online and print publications as well as other aspects of publishing.
– hard-working, organised, self-motivated with a positive attitude.
– able to use their initiative in contributing with ideas to our online and print publications as well as social media platforms.
– able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
– committed to the FAB brand and keen to grow with the brand.
– here to genuinely learn and advance their skills as budding journalists.
– strong communicators with an excellent command of written and spoken English.
– are conversant with the FAB brand, its values, interests and ethos.
– blogging (WordPress)
– social media (Facebook, Twitter)
– general Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
– great interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits of Working with FAB:
* Hands on experience in various aspects of publishing
* Career progression opportunities
* Opportunity to attend events, including high profile ones
* Opportunities to interview some of the world’s most popular personalities
* Seeing your work in publication, initially online, later in print in a reputable publication
If you meet the above please send your cover letter and CV with 2 references to [email protected] with the subject line ‘FAB …………. (Name of the position you’re applying for)’.
Candidates, if successful, will be required to be available for a first interview.
Deadline: Friday, 15 November 2013