Finally it’s here! I got the best birthday gift ever on Wednesday, I drove up to the now famous World News and gasp! There it was! The Cool Issue of FAB Magazine here in Clayton Missouri…
Since I’m in a sharing mood I’ll give my fellow FAB fans in the US a quick guide to becoming FAB. I have to get on a plane early in the morning tomorrow, so I’ll keep this brief…
1. Location, Location, Location: Find the nearest newspaper/magazine shop that stocks FAB Magazine
2. Surveillance: Case the place to make sure they have FAB Magazine (primarily for Barnes & Nobles and Borders stores where it won’t be available for another few days)
3. See, Spot, Grab: Locate FAB Magazine on the shelf/rack and quickly grab a copy (make sure you look around to make sure you were not followed, also look through to ensure it’s the real deal)
4. Stimulate the Economy: This is the most important step; exchange your priceless copy of FAB Magazine for some sort of legal tender (don’t worry I know it feels like it’s a steal…ssshhh…it’s our little secret)
5. Keep in a cool dry place: Quickly leave the location where you purchased FAB Magazine and take it home right away. Keep it safe and in a cool dry place (it’s advisable to reunite it with it’s older brothers and sisters if possible).
Bonus Step: Document these steps with a camera so you can relive them over and over again!
You’re welcome America!