Multichoice has announced Lanre DaSilva Ajayi and Mai Atafo as mentors for their new reality show ‘The Fashion Protege’ and just in case you are one of the few who may not know why these were chosen, below are a few reasons why:
Ohimai Atafo of MAI is a renowned designer in Bridal, Menswear & Women’s occasion wear. Favoured immensely by a long list of celebrity clientele, Mai Atafo’s designs have been worn by Stephanie Okereke, Mercy Johnson, Ramsey Nouah, Banky W, D’banj, 2Face, M.I and many others. As a fashion artist, Mai Atafo continues to create and inspire through his lifestyle brand.
Lanre Da Silva Ajayi (LDA) is the founder of the eponymous design label that is a fashion favorite among the media, celebrities and fashion lovers. LDA has been featured in various African and international media including L’Uomo Vogue and is currently stocked at the Dolce & Gabbana Spiga2 Concept Store located in Milan, Italy.
Known for their effort to participate in the growth of the African Fashion Industry, these iconic designers are ready to impart knowledge and make a Fashion Star out of you in ‘The Fashion Protege.’
About MultiChoice presents the Fashion Protégé
As MultiChoice celebrates its 20th anniversary, the show has been created to nurture and promote the next generation of Nigerian creative talent. The Fashion Protégé is a 5-episode Nigerian reality television series that will air on DSTV’s AfricaMagic.
• N1,000,000 (1 Million)
• Mentorship by a renowned Nigerian designer
• International Fashion Trip
• Cover feature for DSTV Magazine
• Special Feature Interview on BellaNaija
• Feature in a Top Fashion Magazine
• Lookbook by a Top Photographer
For more information, please visit www.dstv.com or www.facebook.com/DStvNg
How to Enter
• Read all there is to know about MultiChoice Nigeria
• Design a piece inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria
• Create your masterpiece (you can enlist a tailor if you don’t have sewing skills)
• Take a photo of your piece, write a short note on the MultiChoice inspiration and submit via any of the 3 entry methods.
• Spread the word! (Twitter, Facebook, BBM, Instagram)
There are 3 ways to enter. You can choose ANY of the methods. You do not need to apply via multiple ways.
1. Via email – [email protected] | Photo must be accompanied by a short explanation of how design is inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria.
2. Via DSTV website – http://www.dstv.com/News/Are-you-Nigeria-s-next-big-fashion-star-/34565
3. Via DStv Nigeria’s Facebook page (Voters’ Choice) – fashionprotege.pgtb.me/SwZFSb
Strategic Partners: BellaNaija.com, Touch of Glamour, MUD Cosmetics Nigeria, Spice TV
Online Media Partners: 360Nobs, ThirdWorldProfashional, OneNigerianBoy, OloriSuperGal, ForStyleSake