There is a good reason why Accra’s fashion community wouldn’t miss the maiden edition of the FashionistaGH Shopping Festival a new destination shopping event. The details can be seen and appreciated in what lies beneath the exciting packages on offer at the Saturday July 7 event.
Set to take place at the new and stylish facility at the International Trade Fair Centre The Plaice, the FashionistaGH Shopping Festival, will be Ghana’s biggest gathering of designer labels and lifestyle brands.
If you will be in or close to Accra on Saturday July 7, there are many reasons not to miss the FashionistaGH Shopping Festival. Here are just 10 of them
The Shopping Festival, which will host all of Ghana’s hottest designers under one roof, with some unveiling new, never-seen-before lines. as well as trending fashion statements, the event will bring together hundreds of the best fashion heads in and around the sub region.
- The festival will be a unique opportunity to spot up-and-coming trends and hot, new designers.
- You will get custom made versions of popular designs from leading brands. Where else can …you add your personal touch to your favourite designs?
- Love discounts? You won’t be disappointed!
- Network opportunities with the hottest designers and Ghana’s fashionistas.
- Meet old friends and make new priceless ones.
- Get to know the major players and brands in Ghana’s fashion industry: a boon for buyers.
- Get to know the faces of Team FashionistaGH.
- Get your beautiful image captured and published by the various media houses who’ll be part of the festival including FAB Magazine, Bella Naija, Ameyaw Debrah, Ghana Celebrities, One Nigerian Boy etc.
- Be a part of the swankiest event in Ghana.
- In addition, patrons get to witness for the very first time in many years, a shopping festival aimed at bringing together a roster of established and emerging new clothing designers and retailers. SOME OF THE FABulous EXHIBITORS;
AND MANY MORE PARTICIPATING EXHIBITORS
The FashionistaGH Shopping Festival is supported by Bentsifi and sponsored by Jameson, and The Plaice Events Centre.