Any Bride who takes utter joy in planning their own wedding may start to seriously consider leaping into the world of wedding planning, as a new journey.
Alternatively those Brides who would rather not take on the overwhelming task and choose to have someone wonderful plan it for them will also enjoy this post and hopefully find some inspiration.
Cedar Events is holding a 3 days event where you can now learn the secrets of how to provide a luxury service to high end clients, in the sumptuous and luxurious surroundings of the exclusive Jumeirah Carlton Hotel in Knightsbridge, London.
This is a three day inspirational, educational and experiential programme. If you a bride/ groom, fashionista, blogger or wedding professional then this is a event that is not to be missed.
Providing a practical, hands on learning experience, award winning Seyi Olusanya will be supported by her dream team of award winning industry experts such as multi award winning Yemi Osunkoya of Kosibah, award winning Queen Of Cake, Elizabeth Solaru of Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium, BAFTA award winning photographer Pippa Mackenzie of Pippa Mackenzie Photography.
BRIEF OUTLINE SCHEDULE
Day 1 – Friday 24th February 2012 (9am – 5pm)
- Business Day – Full day of business presentation
- Champagne & Canapés Reception at the Champagne Bar, Harrods London with their VIP dream team of award winning industry experts.
Day 2 – Saturday 25th February 2012 (9am – 5pm)
- Creativity & Vendor Relation Day – Full day of presentations from their award winning industry experts giving insight into their craft, business stories & success.
- Private Dinner Party for attendees at the Conservatory with their VIP dream team.
Day 3 – Sunday 26th February 2012 (10am – 5pm)
- Developing design concepts for venue styling
- Practical & Interactive Group Task
For more information about the workshop or find out about Cedar Events planning your wedding contact Seyi via the website, email [email protected] or call: 07958 527 176.by
Leave a Reply